Saw this article online.
六年前,你问我:“如果有一天我和别人结婚了,你怎么办?”
Six years ago, you asked me,"if one day I get married with someone else, what will you do?"
我说“你敢,弄死你,哈哈”
I said,"You dare? I will kill u, haha"
你搂过我,亲了一下,笑着说:“我哪可能娶别人啊”
You hug me, and kiss me, saying,"how would I marry someone else?"
四年前,你又问:“如果有一天我和别人结婚了,你怎么办?”
Four years ago, you asked me again,"if one day I get married with someone else, what will you do?"
“如果有那天,我一辈子不嫁,一直等你”
"If there's this day, I will wait for you and not getting married."
你搂过我,抱的很紧。
You hug me, very tightly.
六年后的今天 你又问:“如果有一天我和别人结婚了,你怎么办?”
Today, after 6 years, you asked me again,"if one day I get married with someone else, what will you do?"
我坐在你的旁边,看着你的眼睛,很平静的说:“找个人嫁了,结婚。”
I sit beside u, look at ur eyes, said calmly,"Find someone else, marry him."
你却说:“你不爱我了?”
U said,"You don't love me anymore?"
“对,你都跟别人结婚了,都不要我了,我还爱你干什么,爱和不爱有区别吗?”
"Yea, you already married, you don't want me anymore, why should I love u still? Love or not, does it make a difference?"
末了,我还说了句:“放心,如果有那一天,我肯定不等你"
I added,"Don't worry, if that day comes, I will not wait for u."
Not that we don't love anymore, it's part of the growing up process.
Only time will tell what's really yours.
In the mean time, life's short, just be happy :)